Nonni’s Biscotti grew out of a true Italian tradition in the little town of Lucca, Italy. There, amongst meandering cobblestone lanes and classic piazzas, our Nonni (an endearing term for Grandma) made biscotti to share with family and friends. When Nonni came to America almost a century ago, she brought the family recipe with her. Today that same family recipe is still used to give our biscotti its light crunchy texture that is delicately sweet.
- Delicious: Italian biscotti cookie tastes great with your favorite beverage or as a snack. Pairs well with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, and wine
- Salted Caramel: Light, crunchy cookie filled with caramels. Dipped in gourmet milk chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt
- Better for You: Made from real ingredients and baked. Treat yourself for only 100 calories per serving
- Family Recipe: Our nonni (grandma) created this recipe in Lucca, Italy and passed it down for generations for everyone to enjoy
- 8 per box: Individually wrapped for freshness and convenience. Made in the USA