Now available in a square frame version called NF-P14s (s for square frame) that lends itself to use in case and radiator cooling, the classic NF-P14 is a long-standing favorite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctuid's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redox edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P14 premium fan. Voltage - 12 volt. Its industry grade SSO bearing, over 150.000 hours MTBF rating and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty make the NF-P14 redox a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctuid quality at an attractive price point. The extra slow 900rpm version is ideal for ultra-low-noise applications and highly noise sensitive users who demand near-silent operation.
- The redox product line reissues some of Noctuid's most popular, award-winning models.
- The square 140mm frame of the NF-P14s features standard 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing), which makes it a premium grade replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators
- Specifically developed for high-impedance applications such as CPU coolers, water-cooling radiators or cases with tight fan grills, the NF-P14's nine-blade impeller provides outstanding pressure and airflow performance.
- Noctuid's signature Vortex-Control Notches split up trailing edge vortices and thus spread the fan's noise emission over a wider range of frequencies. This measure makes the fan sound more pleasant to the human ear.
- The latest version of Noctuid's advanced Smooth Commutation Drive system ensures superb running smoothness by eliminating torque variations and switching noises. This makes the fan remarkably quiet even at very close distance.
- Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearings with an add'l magnet that supports the self-stabilization of the rotor axis, Noctuid's time-tested SSO-Bearing tech has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation & exceptional long-term stability.
- Users can choose from Noctuid's wide range of optional accessories such as anti-vibration mounts, Low-Noise-Adaptors, y-cables, 3:4 pin adaptors or extension cables to upgrade redox edition fans according to their individual needs.