Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and an AAO frame, the NF-A4x20 5V PWM is a PWM enabled 5V variant of Noctua's highly optimised, premium quality quiet 40x20mm fan. The custom designed NE-FD3 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua's reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, the OmniJoin Adaptor Set and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A4x20 5V PWM is a premium choice for demanding 5V applications that require PWM control. Please note: Being a 5V fan, the NF-A4x20 5V PWM cannot be run at 12V and will be damaged when used with typical 12V power sources such as PC motherboard fan headers.
- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x20 mm, 5V, 4-pin PWM, max. 5000 RPM, max. 14.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 40x20mm size ideal for NVIDIA Jetson Nano, 1U applications or replacing fans in network and storage equipment (routers, switches, NAS etc.) or other devices such as DVRs
- 5V 4-pin PWM version (5000rpm maximum speed) for 5V applications with PWM control
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers