The NF-A15 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a round frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) standard. The NF-A15's frame features 120mm mounting holes (105mm spacing) and has been enlarged to 150mm width in order to provide superior performance on today's high-end CPU coolers. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. Noctua's custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic speed control and reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, a Low-Noise Adaptor and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A15 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 150mm wide round frame design with 120mm standard mounting holes (105mm spacing) is ideal for use on high-end CPU coolers such as Noctua's NH-D15(S) or NH-U14S series
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1200rpm speed range (900rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer's warranty