This simulator is used for simulate the scenes of real world model aircraft flying.It can help you to increase your real world flying experience from your PC.Connected to PC with USB plug,so it can be used directly without external power.Using it can enhance your flying performance skills fast and bring you exciting feelings of flying freely in the blue sky. Features: PC System：WINOWSXP.22.214.171.1240.VISTA Omnibearing 3D tridimensional graphic landscape Dimensional sound effect 6 Channels for achieving to multiple different operations:elevating rudder,acceleration and deceleration,flip hpeizontal, flip vertical, azimuth bearing control... The simulator is added a new function of having control of V-tail Support interactive keyboard operations Minimum system requirements: Pentium III or AMD Athlon 64 compatible processor with at least 800MHz 1GB free HDD memory space CD-ROM drive DirectX version 9.0 application interface Graphic card with 64MB bus width 3D sound card Dimensions: 190*170*52mm USB cable length: 1.2m Unit net weight: 485g Unit packing gross weight: 685g Flying Model Simulation (FMS) Download: Please click below link for the Flying Model Simulation (FMS) software download. The file is in zip file format. You may use Winzip, Winrar or 7-zip to open the file. After opening the file, please click the "FMS_Setup.exe" to install. https://www.bitgohobby.com/Dynam-6CH-USB-Simulator_p_4005.html Note:Please practice simulation flight first on the computer before operating the electronic helicopters or airplanes in order to reduce the damage! Package Included: 1 x USB Flight Simulator Transmitter Model 2 1 x User Manual
- Download Software Online
- Model Flight Simulator that allows the user to fly with the same type of transmitter used for regular flight.
- Dynam 6CH USB RC Simulator For Heli Airplane Glider. Connect with USB port cable and no batteries is required.
- High-performance, High-realism 3D graphics and 3D sound effects. Full 3D collision detection with all objects on the landscape, Many new landscapes
- Simulator supported: FMS/AeroFly Pro Deluxe.
- Minimum system requirements: 100% Pentium III or AMD Athlon /64 compatible processor with at least 800Mhz,128MB RAM, 1GB free hard disc memory, CD-ROM drive, Open GL compatible graphic card with at least 64MB, 100% DirectX compatible sound card, Windows ME /2000/XP with DirectX version 9.0b or higher, A free USB port and a trainer output on your transmitter.