Why should I get a NatureZ Edge Bat House? Bats can eat half their weight in mosquitoes every night!! Some bugs can even hear bats up to 100 feet away and will often avoid that area all together. Bats are often misunderstood and feared creatures, but they offer significant benefits to your environment. You can attract bats by providing them shelter which will allow them to feast nightly on your enemy mosquitoes! Providing shelter for bats has other benefits besides eating those pesky mosquitoes. By giving bats an alternative shelter, they are less likely to try to take up residence in areas you don’t want. Bat houses can be installed any time of the year but the best times to maximize success of attracting bats are in the spring before their birthing season or in the fall in preparation for spring. The installation is the most critical part of your chances of having bats take up residence in your bat house. Bats need a warm environment and placing the bat house in the right location allows the right amount of sunlight to heat up the bat habitat. NatureZ Edge is a veteran owned small family business. Building this business has been an amazing opportunity and allows our family to spend time together again after years of long deployments. You would be supporting a small family business.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. We are a veteran owned small family business and we wouldn't exist without your support
- NATURAL MOSQUITO CONTROL- Our Bat box House holds about 12 bats, each of which eats 6-8000 insects per per night! Why use chemicals when you can control insects naturally with our bat houses for outdoors?
- PREMIUM MATERIALS- Made of Cunninghamia wood which is in the cypress family but is known for it's natural fungus and rot resistance. It is also a very close cousin of western red cedar and known for it's durability so our bat shelter will last.
- INCREASED GARDEN POLLINATION- Some bats are also excellent pollinators. They not only control insects but also spread pollen which will increase your garden production.
- Perfect size- Our bat boxes are built to be installed easily. They are small and un-intrusive measuring 13.25"x 8"x 4.75".