Designed for hunters and adventurers, this rugged outdoor knife is designed to adapt to challenging situations and is an excellent choice when you need a safe, robust tool close at hand. The semi-matte blade is made of top-grade Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel and features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance. 90-degree blade spine has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately). Unlike other off-grid knives, this knife is ideal for working safely and efficiently in various weather conditions all year round thanks to an exceptionally hard blade and ergonomic handle. The symmetrical polymer sheath suits both right- and left-handed users and has a vegetable-tanned Swedish leather strap which easily attaches to your belt.
- Versatile fixed blade outdoor knife with stainless steel blade; two versions available (sold separately): with plastic sheath or multi mount system
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel that features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- 90-degree square blade spine ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Tough, Polyamide plastic handle and sheath includes click-lock to prevent knife from falling out of sheath
- Total length 8.9-inches (226 mm); blade length 4.3-inches (109 mm); weight 4.7 oz. (134 g); made in Sweden