The very portable, flexible Rogue Set is great for the traveling DM doing 3-4 hour dungeon crawl sessions. Average tabletop coverage of 3.5sqft (1.75ft x 2ft, 505sqin), making about 16 rooms! 100 pieces of various straight walls, doorways, doors, and stairs, and over 125 top and door clips for versatile dungeon building.Over 18 ft of lengths to work with:Straight wallsCrumbled wallsDoorwaysStraight stairsOperable doors and crumbled wall sections - get the aesthetic of a real dungeon crawl!Functional stairs designed for 1” base minis to fit on them - for epic staircase battles!Pre-textured and colorized, but paintable too!The product's plastic is immune to isopropyl and acetone - paint and permanent markers can be cleaned off using either solvent!Compatible with 1” scale grid mats, tile systems, minis, & other accessories.Comes in a compact sturdy carrying case with a handle for portability. Fits into messenger bags and backpacks easily.Made in the USA using eco-friendly plastic containing 30% pre-consumer recycled materials and natural fibers. Some assembly is required.Our Modular Dungeon Systems are built to be durable, portable, and affordable so you can take the fun with you wherever you go.
- 100 large pieces of walls, doorways, doors, & stairs. Over 125 top clips and door clips are included to maximize dungeon layout flexibility.
- Average tabletop coverage of 3.5sqft (1.75ft x 2ft, 505sqin), making about 16 rooms!
- Compatible with 1” scale grid mats, tile systems, minis, & other accessories.
- Pre-textured and colorized, but can still accept paint to be customized.
- Made in the USA with 30% pre-consumer recycled materials and natural fibers. Some assembly is required.