Baking with coconut flour is as easy as wheat! It can be directly substituted in most recipes with less than a third of the typical amount of grain flour, and it imparts a subtle hint of coconut flavor to biscuits, cakes, and pies for a taste of savory sweetness that's sugar-free and non-GMO.
- Kick carbs to the curb and keep coconut flour in your keto kitchen. It's USDA certified organic by Natural Food Certifiers, verified gluten-free, and non-GMO
- A healthy and tasty alternative to conventional flour with a hint of coconut flavor. Substitute one cup of wheat flour with a heaping ¼ cup of coconut flour for delicious results.
- Coconut flour contains no gluten and only trace amounts of sugars and carbohydrates, so it's a friendly food for those with diabetes or celiac disease.
- Our coconut flour is 100% pure coconut meat that's high in fiber, low in moisture, and packed with protein.
- Contains 25 pounds (11.3Kg) of pure coconut flour in a resealable bag for lasting freshness.