Product Description Meet the timepiece that’s fashion’s last word in wearable tech. Personalize the touchscreen to match your mood, receive updates from your social circle, track your fitness goals and more. With countless options, your watch face and strap adapt to any and all occasions on your calendar. From the Manufacturer Technology meets jet-set style with the ladies' Michael Kors Access Bradshaw blue IP display smartwatch. Powered by Android Wear, this smartwatch connects with your favorite apps and is compatible with Apple and Android smartphones. With built-in fitness tracking through Google Fit, you can view calories burned, steps and distance traveled. Receive notifications, such as calls and alerts, at a glance as well. Fully personalize your watch by selecting or customizing the watch face of your choice and changing out the straps to match your activity or look.
- Smartphone notifications & Touchscreen functionality; Activity & custom goal tracking; Customizable faces, bands, & music controls.
- Band & Case Material: Stainless Steel; Case Color: Navy IP; Band Color: Navy IP; Case Size: 44 mm; Case Thickness: 9 mm; Band size: 22 mm; Water Resistance: IP67
- Battery Life: Estimated 24 hours based on usage
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- This product is sold direct from the manufacturer, for Amazon. Quality, authenticity, warranty, and customer service are all guaranteed. Beware of other third parties that are not the authorized sellers.