Our founder, Melitta Bentz, invented coffee filters and pour-over brewing in 1908. For over 100 years, Melitta has remained a pioneer in coffee, coffee filters and coffee brewers. Our paper filters are 100% biodegradable. We offer filters for cone, flat bottom basket, percolators and single serve coffee brewers. Our filters are produced using chlorine-free white, natural brown and bamboo paper. In addition to filters, we offer a wide range of coffees and brewers including pour- overs, carafes, pour-over kits, coffee makers, kettles, drip coffeemakers, and even our own premium, batch-roasted coffee. Our coffee beans are sourced from farms located in prime coffee-producing regions. We batch roast and grind our beans extra fine in true European fashion - bringing out the coffee's full flavor. Enjoy our entire range of ground coffees, whole bean coffees, and single serve coffee pods.
- CONE COFFEE FILTERS: These cone filters fit the Melitta 10-cup Pour-Over coffee maker. Made from all-natural brown paper & designed with a second safety crimp for strength & durability.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: Our cone filters feature Microfine Flavor Enhancing perforations that allow the full coffee flavor to filter through & a double crimped filter design to help protect against bursting.
- QUALITY FILTERS: Our cone, basket, & tea filters are all designed to brew rich, flavorful coffee. They are all compostable & made of high quality paper that won't tear for mess-free brewing.
- ULTIMATE COFFEE EXPERIENCE: We invented coffee filters in 1908 & we bring over a century of experience & care to our gourmet coffees, filters, coffee pods, coffee makers, pour-overs & carafes..
- PERFECT BREWING: Our filters are designed to provide the perfect coffee brewing experience with a complete selection of cone filters, basket filters, single cup Keurig-style filters & tea filters.