Our founder, Melitta Bentz, invented coffee filters and pour-over brewing in 1908. For over 100 years, Melitta has remained a pioneer in coffee, coffee filters and coffee brewers. Our paper filters are 100% biodegradable. We offer filters for cone, flat bottom basket, percolators and Keurig single serve coffee brewers. Our filters are produced using chlorine-free white, natural brown and bamboo paper. In addition to filters, we offer a wide range of coffees and brewers including pour- overs, carafes, pour-over kits, coffee makers, kettles, drip coffeemakers, and even our own premium, batch-roasted coffee. Our coffee beans are sourced from farms located in prime coffee-producing regions. We batch roast and grind our beans extra fine in true European fashion - bringing out the coffee's full flavor. Enjoy our entire range of ground coffees, whole bean coffees, and single serve coffee pods.
- Premium coffee filters from the #1 coffee filter brand in the world
- Contains patented flavor enhancing micro perforations for maximum flavor
- Fits all 8 to 12 Cup electric cone drip coffeemakers. Melitta's 4 White 40 Count Cone Filters now feature unique measure markings - each equivalent to two tablespoons - for easy filling without the use of a measuring tool. Add coffee to your preferred mark for a consistent brew
- Doubled crimped seal guaranteed not to burst. Brews Rich, Flavorful Coffee
- Melitta makes an annual donation to American Forests Global ReLeaf ecosystem restoration projects to fund the replenishment of trees used in the production of its filters