More mystical forces arrive in Marvel: Crisis Protocol with the Doctor Voodoo & Hood Character Pack! Doctor Jericho Drumm is Doctor Voodoo, the Houngan Supreme. Combining magic and voodoo, he battles powerful otherworldly villains as an avenger of the supernatural. Opposite him is Parker Robbins, a petty criminal who clashed with a Nisanti demon and took its mystical cloak. Now, he uses the powerful magical abilities granted to him by the cloak to become the Hood, a dangerous crime lord and sorcerer. This character pack brings these characters to life on the tabletop with three beautifully sculpted, unpainted miniatures, and invites players to unleash the Hood in both human and possessed forms. Already powerful, both Doctor Voodoo and Hood can enhance their magical abilities with three Team Tactic cards that allow them to perform a séance, shatter an opponent’s reality with the Plane of Pohldahk, and more!
- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO MARVEL CRISIS PROTOCOL: This is not a complete game experience. A copy of Marvel Crisis Protocol: The Core Set is needed to play.
- MARVEL MINIATURES GAME: Save the world or conquer it with Crisis Protocol, a tactical hobby game set in the Marvel Universe! Collect, assemble and paint beautifully detailed miniatures of your favorite characters and lead your superpowered forces against your friends in battles of cataclysmic proportions.
- BUILD YOUR MARVEL HERO DREAM TEAM: Take command of legendary heroes and villains to complete narrative missions on an interactive tabletop. Harness incredible super powers and coordinate amazing team-up moves. Innovative interactive terrain rules allow characters to throw, smash and collide with nearly every terrain element on the tabletop.
- DOCTOR VOODOO AND HOOD: Combining magic and voodoo, Doctor Voodoo battles powerful otherworldly villains as an avenger of the supernatural. Parker Robbins was a petty criminal until he clashed with a Nisanti demon, took its mystical cloak and assumed the identity of the Hood, a villain who uses his power of flight and invisibility to gather other criminals under his leadership.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Marvel Crisis Protocol is a miniatures game for 2 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. The game takes about 90 minutes to play.