Marcato’s spaghetti attachment for the Atlas pasta machine forms and cuts long strands of spaghetti noodles for making authentic Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn't be easier! Pasta dough that’s rolled and cut evenly results in a more consistent texture, cook time and flavor. The Spaghetti attachment easily connects to the Atlas pasta machine (sold separately), which rolls The homemade pasta dough to the desired thickness, then passes it to be formed and cut into spaghetti noodles by the pasta attachment. Fresh pasta can be dried on a pasta drying rack (Sold Separately) and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately. Made in Italy from, Marcato’s spaghetti attachment wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the Spaghetti attachment pasta cutter, instructions, and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.
- Marcato's spaghetti attachment for forming and cutting homemade pasta dough into long strands of spaghetti noodles with the Atlas 150 pasta machine
- Made in Italy; includes spaghetti attachment pasta cutter, Instructions, and 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Forms and cuts long strands of spaghetti noodles; attaches easily to the Atlas 150 pasta machine (sold separately)
- Cuts dough evenly for consistent cook time and flavor; fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed Immediately
- Easy to use; wipe clean with a Dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co