It's a spatula, it's a spoon, it's a spurtle! Author and TV personality, Lucinda Scala Quinn, brings you these must-have Mad Hungry kitchen tools made of hip Pakka wood. These spurtles are uniquely designed to stir, flip, scrape, spread, and more--giving you versatile utensils for everyday use. From Mad Hungry.
- Why Spurtles? Not quite a spoon, not quite a spatula - it's a bit of both! It's called a spurtle, and it's our must-have cooking utensil. Perfect for stirring or scraping pots without scratching them, you'll find yourself reaching for them every day.
- 3 Universal Pieces + Gift Bag - Includes a 13" solid spurtle, 12" spatula, & 10.5" slotted spurtle. Spurtles are the do-it-all kitchen utensils that belong in everyone's crock doubling as spreaders, mixers, & scoopers. The slotted spurtle offers all the utility of a regular spurtle but with added whisking, straining, and sifting functions. The spatula is perfect for sautéing, flipping meat, and serving brownies. Includes canvas gift bag.
- Protect Your Pots & Pans - Unlike some metal or plastic utensils, our pakkawood spurtle spatulas are non-scratch and non-stick. They won't damage your cookware, and are safe for all material types.
- 1-Year Warranty - We're so confident in the durability & toughness of our spurtles that we offer a no-questions-asked warranty for one year on all sets purchased.
- Quick and Easy to Wash - for best results, simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry right away with a soft towel.