Professional-grade low-voltage (12V) outdoor brass spotlight for landscape lighting. This cast brass spotlight fixture comes with a 3W LED directional GU4 BiPin lamp and a mounting stake. The fixture is fitted with silicone gaskets to prevent moisture from entering the light. Equipped with a 4-foot pre-stripped copper lead wire, this fixture a can be quickly placed and connected to any lighting system. This spotlight can be used to provide illumination for trees and shrubs, hardscape features and building facades. Made from durable, high-quality cast brass with an antique bronze finish, this fixture looks, feels and performs like a commercial-grade product despite its economical pricing.
- Solid cast brass miniature spotlight featuring a smooth knuckle for precision aiming, an adjustable glare guard for complete light control, and a 4-foot 18AWG, SPTT-1 lead wire
- With a fixture output of 275 lumens, it's ideal for lighting small trees, bushes, hardscape features, walkways or patios
- Includes a 300 lumen warm white (2700K) 3W GU4 bi-pin LED bulb (40,000 hour lamp life) and 9-inch PVC mounting stake
- Measures 4.5 inches tall (minimum, with glare guard contracted) by 2 inches wide by 1.3 inches deep
- UL/cUL Listed and backed by the Lumen Logic lifetime warranty