Vitamin K helps maintain your body’s calcium balance, which affects everything from arterial health to healthy bone density. But it’s hard to get sufficient vitamin K from food. So if you’re trying to maintain bone or arterial health, a vitamin K supplement is a good idea. Super K provides THREE kinds of vitamin K to maximize its health benefits: vitamin K1 and two forms of K2, menaquinone-4 (MK-4) and menaquinone-7 (MK-7). Taking Super K every day is a good way to make sure you’re getting enough of this essential nutrient for bone and vascular heath.
- Promotes bone health by facilitating the transfer of calcium into your bones
- Supports vascular health by helping to maintain calcium balance in your arteries
- Includes the three kinds of vitamin K commonly found in green veggies, cheeses and meats
- Super K provides THREE kinds of vitamin K: vitamin K1 and two unique forms of K2, menaquinone-4 (MK-4) and menaquinone-7 (MK-7).
- Directions: Take One (1) Softgel Daily With Food, Or As Recommended By A Healthcare Practitioner