The Good The LG V30 almost has it all: a great camera, speedy processor, huge OLED screen, excellent battery life, waterproofing, wireless charging, microSD storage and the best headphone jack on a phone. The Bad Ergonomic quirks can make the V30 awkward to hold. You may miss some shots due to slow camera autofocus. Carrier-specific versions come with annoying bloatware and logos. The Bottom Line The LG V30 is a rock-solid alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy S8 Plus and the Google Pixel 2 XL. If it fits your hands and your photographic needs, you won't be disappointed.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (and the NANO Sim card is enclosed) Being that this device is only good for the T-Mobile Network it will not work on other Networks Until the device is used for 2 years on the T-Mobile Network, and at that point you may contact T-Mobile for assistance in having the device unlocked
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode which means this device can operate on more than one band at one time and automatically detect which band is the best supported at any given time The 23 Bands supported are as folows (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) (WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5) (LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B46/B66/B71) (LTE Roaming B1/B3/B7/B20/B38/B39/B40/B41)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 3,300 mAh (Non-Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 490 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo a Headset Handsfree LE530 Quadbeat as well as a fast charger where you can charge the device to full in Approx 2 hours as well as compatible with wireless charging (sold separately)
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of $899.99 directly from the carrier