Design: Subtle flash There’s nothing particularly special about the K20 Plus’ looks. The 5.3-inch HD display is surrounded by black bezels, which are extremely thick on the top and chin, despite no home button or fingerprint sensor on the bottom. (The fingerprint sensor and power button are one and the same, located on the back of the device.) Instead, LG slapped a giant logo there. There’s a logo on the slightly textured plastic back, too, so you’ll never forget you’re using an LG device. One design detail I like about the K20 Plus is its stylish copper trim, which edges the sides and bottom of the phone and outlines the rear camera lens. And the phone is incredibly lightweight at less than 5 ounces. Otherwise, the K20 Plus looks like a smartphone — and about as plain Jane as phone design gets.
- Screen size 5.3" HD IPS In-Cell Touch Display
- 13 MP Rear Autofocus and 5 MP Front Cameras
- Android Nougat 7.0 Operating System
- Internal Memory: 32GB (usable up to 23.21 GB)
- 2.5D ARC Glass Design + Fingerprint ID