LEGO Friends fans aged 8+ will love hanging out in the heart of the community with the Main Street Building (41704) set. It comprises three buildings that join to form a neighborhood block with apartments. There’s a hairdresser, international food market and a book café. As each element is modular, creative kids will love configuring the buildings however they choose! It comes with 12 – yes 12! – figures so imaginative role-play possibilities are endless. Kids can get a makeover from Trevor in the salon, hang out in Dottie’s apartment, pull some skateboarding tricks with Stephanie or hold the door for Harper as she wheels her wheelchair into the café. This extensive, 1,682-piece set offers the chance for the whole family to join in the construction fun to produce a model that will take pride of place in any bedroom display. Introduce little builders to the welcoming community of LEGO Friends where every kid will feel right at home.
- Endless imaginative play – With its totally flexible modular buildings and 8 character line-up, LEGO Friends Main Street Building (41704) set gives creative kids limitless imaginative shop play
- The neighborhood where everyone is welcome – Comes with a total of 8 characters and 4 animal figures, and a moving truck so kids can role-play welcoming a new family to community
- Hours of creative fun – LEGO Friends fans can shop in the grocery store toy, visit the salon for a makeover, work in a home office or hang out with friends at the skate park
- A different look every day – Thanks to this LEGO Friends shop set’s modular buildings, the play never gets tired as kids endlessly arrange and rearrange the street
- Fun gift idea for kids 8 and up – This versatile playset is an imaginative birthday gift for LEGO Friends fans, as well as kids who love pretend stores and customizing their toys