Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs provide therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Nursing moms can use Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs three ways: 1) Cold therapy relieves engorgement commonly experienced by nursing mothers. 2) Hot therapy helps relieve plugged ducts and mastitis and encourages milk let-down for breast feeding. 3) As a pumping aid. It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Simply heat the pack, insert into the soft covers, and snap on to any breast pump. Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, are microwave safe, and are BPA and BPS free. The unique design conforms to your breast or pump to provide 360° relief. Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has been committed to helping moms succeed breast feeding for over 30 years. Lansinoh is a leader in breastfeeding products and accessories, famous for its award-winning cornerstone product, HPA Lanolin nipple cream and Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads. For more information, please visit Lansinoh.com or connect with Lansinoh on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- THERAPEUTIC RELIEF: Lansinoh TheraPearl reusable gel packs offer relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges; cold pack therapy is great for relieving engorgement, hot pack therapy helps relieve plugged ducts, mastitis, and encourages milk let-down
- SOOTHING AND SAFE FOR NURSING MAMAS: Keep your TheraPearl reusable packs in a freezer for instant relief when engorged; each pack conforms to the breasts, helping to keep swelling down and relieve pain that could happen in the early days of breastfeeding
- TO ENCOURAGE LET-DOWN: Lansinoh TheraPearl Packs can be microwaved for the time indicated on the package; Each pack comes with a soft cover to gently warm the skin and breast; latex and lead free for safe use
- BREAST PUMP AID: heat the packs according to instructions, insert in the covers and snap onto any breast pump flanges to increase milk production and reduce time spent pumping; as recommended by most doctors, packs should only be used for 20 minutes
- TRUSTED FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS: Started by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh breastfeeding products like Lansinoh Lanolin have been trusted for decades by both moms and healthcare professionals to provide safe, effective breastfeeding support; BPS and BPA free