Specification: Brand: LANON Protection Material: Liquid Silicone Nylon Liner Size: 8/M Color: White
- FOOD GRADE LIQUID SILICONE - Our baking gloves are made of non-sticky liquid silicone, the most advanced materials for oven gloves. These gloves possesses high tensile strength, stands up to daily use, and maintains its performance day after day. LANON is THE FIRST COMPANY to bring liquid silicone gloves to the market.
- 18 GAUGE SEAMLESS CORALAIR LINER - With 18 gauge seamless CoralAir liner, these BBQ gloves are breathable, dexterous and pliable, easy to pull on and off, keeping hands cool and free from sweat. And these liquid silicone gloves with separate fingers provide high dexterity and superior grip on grabbing the greasy food and slippery plates.
- HEAT & COLD RESISTANT - Our silicone thermal gloves are cold and heat resistant from -100℉ to 400℉ for a long time operation, up to 570°F for a few seconds touch. CoralAir adiabatic liner reduces the conduction speed of heat that can protect your hands from severe burns and hot liquids. And the surface of it is waterproof. The gloves are odorless, stain-resistant and impervious to grease, easy to clean.
- MULTIPURPOSE - The heat resistant gloves are latex free and BPA free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. They are ideal for oven, barbecue, grilling, baking, cooking, kitchen, catering, smoking, food prep, slicing and shredding meat, washing dishes, or organizing your walk-in cooler.
- CERTIFICATIONS - LANON oven mitts for hand protection are certificated by CE 2777, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, EN ISO374-5:2016, EN ISO374-1:2016/Type B, EN407:2004, EN511:2006, and meet CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates. It also passed the US FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and EU specified requirements test.