- Seamlessly manage and monitor your door from anywhere. Use the Amazon Key App to lock and unlock your door remotely, use keyless access, and check in on your front door 24/7 by viewing motion clips of who entered and exited your home when your door is unlocked and locked or using live stream.
- Stop making spare keys. Give family and friends temporary, recurring, or permanent access. Or provide one-time access for your electrician. You're in control-just schedule the date and time window.
- Enable the Amazon Key skill and ask Alexa to lock your door. Or ask Alexa to show Cloud Cam's live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot. Monitor your front door any time with Cloud Cam features like 1080p Full HD, night vision, and two way audio.
- Check your eligibility for in-home delivery. Prime members in select areas can opt-in to get Amazon packages securely delivered just inside their front door. Watch the delivery happening live or view a video clip of it later. Receive notifications the morning of delivery, just before, and right after. Or, choose to block access on delivery day.
- Create up to 30 user codes for family members, friends, and your dog walker.
- Patented SecureScreen technology to prevent user code detection via fingerprints on the touchscreen. Uses a 9V battery as a backup power source to illuminate the touchscreen for code entry, in case the 4 AA batteries run out.
- Compatible with doors that have a standard deadbolt mounted separately from the handle and have a thickness of between 1-3/8 and 2 in.