KitchenAid Leave-In meat thermometer is the only kitchen measurement tool that will help cook meat to the correct temperature and give peace of mind about food safety. The 3” dial with a tempered, glass lens is safe to leave in the oven or grill during cooking. The pointer will slowly move as the internal temperature of the roast or poultry rises. Full stainless steel construction is durable. Cooking temperatures are printed right on the dial for quick reference. Nsf listed. Important: thermometer will be hot after use. Use potholders or oven mitts when handling hot thermometer.TIPS FOR USE: At room temperature, the pointer will rest at the bottom of the dial. If the piece of meat is colder than room temperature, the pointer will spin counter-clockwise into the number scale--the thermometer is not broken. Since this thermometer is meant to be left in foods DURING cooking, the pointer will not instantly move and will require a longer period of time to register the temperature.
- Unique feature: sloped dial design provides a bigger printing area for easy-to-read numbers
- Accuracy: precision calibration to ensure doneness temperatures are tracked for consistent results
- Construction: Safety glass lens and food grade stainless steel are durable and strong
- Temperature Range: 120°F to 200°F
- Cleaning: Hand wash only. Do not immerse in water or put in dishwasher. For best results, wipe with a damp cloth and Dry thoroughly