Amazon.com The Chill pocket knife, from established cutlery company Kershaw, offers clean lines and reliable performance. Designed by popular knifemaker RJ Martin, it's a "gentleman’s folder," with a sharp, matte-finished blade that holds its edge over time. For easy one-handed opening, the Chill features an ambidextrous flipper, and a CNC-machined G-10 handle provides an attractive finish and nonslip reliability. Features and Specifications Locking liner Comes with pocket clip Ambidextrous flipper 8CR13MOV satin finish steel CNC-machined G-10 handle 3.125-inch blade Seven-inch open length Two-ounce weight Lifetime warranty Kershaw knives include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Product Description Designed by RJ Martin for Kershaw, the Chill offers you amazing value in a slim, lightweight, and inexpensive knife. This manual opening knife is handsome enough to be a dress knife, yet capable enough to take on just about all of your everyday tasks. The narrow, drop-point blade offers versatile cutting ability and comes razor sharp right out of the box. The slim profile of the Chill and its miniscule weight make it a great choice for comfortable and discrete carry. It serves well for both outdoor and indoor tactical tasks, emergencies, survival, and self-defense. You can look to Kershaw for everyday carrying knives that can tame any cardboard box and liberate any purchase from its plastic packaging, sporting knives that make hunting, fishing, watersports, and camping even better, work knives that won’t let you down, and tactical knives that ensure you’re ready for anything.
- 3.1-inch razor sharp 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, resistant to wear and corrosion, coated with a non-reflective bead-blasted finish
- Stylish, lightweight basic black textured G-10 handle scales provide secure grip and comfortable in-hand feel
- Slim profile fits comfortably in any pocket, purse, backpack, bag, jacket, on belts, key chains or lanyards
- Designed by custom knifemaker RJ Martin and expertly engineered by Kershaw, the Chill is a sleek, low-profile everyday pocket carry
- Handsome appearance of a dress knife, yet capable of accomplishing various everyday tasks; such as opening packages, breaking down boxes, cutting cord and stripping wire