Innovation, quality, and trust have made Kensington the standard in device security for more than 25 years. Kensington is expanding that expertise to data security by introducing the world's first fingerprint security key to support Windows Hello and Fast Identity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F) – the Mark Fingerprint Key. Engineered to provide simple, fast, and secure Windows logon and a seamless two factor authentication experience, the Mark Fingerprint Key protects against unauthorized access on compromised devices, while also offering unprecedented cybersecurity for today's cloud-based world.
- Advanced Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability as well as anti-spoofing protection
- Sign-in to Windows with just your fingerprint, no need to remember usernames and passwords
- Compact design easily attaches to a standard key ring for convenient portability
- Works in any USB A port (USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1)
- FIDO U2F Certified - your fingerprint can protect your cloud based accounts such as Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook with FIDO second-factor authentication (requires Chrome browser)
- Compatible with Windows Hello, Windows 10/8.1/7 computers and platforms, not compatible with Mac OS or Chrome OS
- NOTE : Kindly check the USER Guide which is available below for reference