The Kenmore Front Load Electric Dryer was designed to make laundry day nice and simple. Whether you've got a pile of soaking wet towels or a delicate blouse that simply needs refreshing, this electric dryer has you covered. With an extra large 7.0 cubic foot capacity, you can take on almost any sized load. From a light load of delicates to a mountain of towels or a bulky duvet, this dryer gets the job done right. With SmartDry technology, drying sensors customize the drying temperature and time to your clothing to keep it looking brand new, so you can spend less time babysitting your laundry and more time doing what you want with your day. For added convenience, the electric dryer prevents wrinkles. The Wrinkle Guard option gives loads a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 40 minutes after the dry cycle for crisp, wrinkle-free clothing, sheets, and more. The Air Only Cycle tumbles delicates without additional heat for faster drying than air drying. The convenient drop-down dryer door can serve as a quick resting spot for your laundry basket while you remove your clothes or sort them, while the improved lint screen is easy to clean. The exterior is a neutral white that will complement any laundry room decor. Please confirm if you have a gas line or electrical outlet before ordering. The 7.0 Cubic Ft. Electric Dryer from Kenmore measures 29" W x 28" D x 43" H for a perfect fit in your laundry room. POWER CORDS AND EXHAUST VENTS NOT INCLUDED WITH ROOM OF CHOICE DELIVERY.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- This Kenmore dryer's 7.0 cu. ft. capacity can take on almost any sized load
- Wrinkle Guard option gives loads a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 150 minutes after the dry cycle
- Auto Dry uses an integrated thermostat to monitor and control drying temperature and moisture
- Drop-down door makes it easier to sort laundry in and out and serves as a convenient quick resting spot
- SmartDry Plus technology uses 2 moisture sensors and a temperature sensor to adjust the dry cycle, ensuring dry clothes each time without damaging fabrics