Kar’s Nuts was founded in 1933, in a tiny kitchen in their home across the street from Tiger Stadium in Detroit. Here, Sue Kar roasted and sold peanuts to Tiger fans. The peanuts became so popular that a manufacturing plant was soon built to distribute peanuts to retailers throughout Metro Detroit. The company was sold to the Nicolay family in the 1960’s, and continues today as a family-run business.
- Includes (192) 2 oz. single serving bags (8 boxes containing 24 bags each)
- A consistently "just-right" blend of peanuts, raisins, chocolate gems and sunflower kernels
- A high protein, low carb, kosher, gluten-free snack without hydrogenated oils or trans-fats
- The perfect on-the-go snack to leave you satisfyingly full and less likely to overeat
- Each individual 2 oz. bag contains 270 calories and 7 grams of protein