Kala Health vitamin E T8 Complete provides all 8 forms of vitamin E that are known, including 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. The patented EVNol SupraBio system is a proprietary self- emulsifying delivery system, that increases the absorption of fat soluble phytonutrients.
- Many vitamin E products contain only alpha-tocopherol, because it has the highest vitamin E value of the 8 vitamin E isomers that occur in nature, and offers the highest claim. However, alpha-tocopherol is also the biologically least active of these 8 isomers. A high vitamin E claim (up to 400 IU) therefore has little meaning, far more important is the presence of the biologically active (beta, delta and gamma) tocopherols, and especially of the four (alpha, beta, delta and gamma) tocotrienols.
- The strongest and most complete Vitamin E-T8 complex available, each capsule providing 40 mg of mixed Tocotrienols and 135 mg (100 IU) of mixed Tocopherols. The last decade the numerous health benefits of in particular the Tocotrienols have raised much international interest, and one capsule per day with 40 mg Tocotrienols brings an excellent maintenance dosage.
- Sustainable palm oil production - assisting local oil palm smallholders to achieve the Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) certification. RSPO certified to ensure the credibility of palm oil sustainability. All RSPO members that take legal ownership and produce or handle RSPO-certified sustainable oil palm products need to be RSPO certified.
- Improved absorption - A problem with Vitamin E is, Tocotrienols are not easily absorbed by the body. After years of research, the manufacturer has successfully developed and patented a "self-emulsifying delivery system" called the EVNol Supra system, increasing the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. The absorption of Tocotrienols is enhanced by a stunning 250%, as well as the Tocopherols (obtained from sunflower oil) that are mixed with the Tocotrienols.
- Free of PAHs and GEs - Vitamin E Oils may be contaminated with Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and Glycidyl Fatty Acid Esters (GEs). However, all oils used in our Vitamin E-T8 formula are crude oils, are purified by multiple distillation at low temperatures. Consequently, our Vitamin E T8 formulas are guaranteed free of PAHs and GEs. Every batch oil purchased is analyzed for PAHs by an independent laboratory. Only batches free of PAH’s are accepted for our Vitamin E-T8 formulas.