Color: yellow Specification: Size: 15*0.43 inch Material: cordierite Advantage: The pizza stone made of high-quality cordierite, can withstand temperatures up to 2000°F, it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor, durable and safe. The bottom of the slate grilled pizza is evenly heated, dry and crisp, without excess oil and moisture, what makes it more delicious Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone. How to Use Our Pizza Stone 1. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it. 2. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes. 3. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface. 4. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes. 5. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated. 6. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once. How to Clean a Pizza Stone 1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing. 3. Hand wash with warm water. Please do not wash it with dishwasher. 2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste. 4. Use the scraper, brush or nylon pad to remove excess food. 5. Air dry or dry the stone in an oven completely after cleaning. Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
- O [ Made of All Natural ] Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, with excellent thermal shock resistance. Pizza stone is kiln-fired and designed to withstand extreme temperatures so you can cook like a professional chef. The stone can be heated over 2100°F kiln for hours it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor, durable and safe.
- O [ Make Multiple Foods ] This round pizza stone is not only for making pizzas but also can be used to bake cookies, bread, biscuits, steak, roast chinken, BBQ etc. It is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- O [ Exquisite Pizza Size ] Measures 15" by 0.43". Suitable thickness, you need to preheat it and slide or remove the pizza from the oven or gril. A good match for a family gathering, gala and party. Which can be used in oven, gas stove or on grill directly.
- O [ Heating Balance Design ] It is different with metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking. Which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. Choose our pizza stone to make a crispy pizza.
- O [Clean Tips] Please do not wash it with dishwasher. Rinse to clean, never use soap or detergent to clean the stone, as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you making pizza.