About the Supplement Magnesium + contains three forms of Magnesium. Magnesium relieves and helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate. It supports muscle relaxation, function, and healthy muscle contraction. Magnesium supports nervous system health and function, heart and bone health, bone density, and healthy teeth. It assists sugar and carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis in the body, and healthy bone development and growth. Ingredients Active ingredients per film coated tablet: Magnesium glycinate 359.2 mg, equiv. Magnesium 50 mg; Magnesium citrate 626.57 mg, equiv. Magnesium 100 mg; Magnesium amino acid chelate 250 mg, equiv. 50 mg. Total Magnesium 200 mg. Directions Adults, take 1 tablet with water twice per day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Store below 25°C in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken.
- Muscle Relaxation & Cramp Relief: Magnesium is commonly known to relieve and reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate. JShealth magnesium capsules contain the most highly absorbed types of magnesium for a truly effective formula.
- 3 Types Of Magnesium: Each muscle relaxer supplement is packed with three different types of magnesium: glycinate, citrate, and amino acid chelate. Total magnesium is 200mg per capsule.
- Nervous System Health: The magnesium glycinate supplements also support nervous system health and function, heart and bone health, bone density, and healthy teeth. Additionally, magnesium assists in sugar and carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis in the body.
- Committed To Quality, Purity & Safety: Produced to the highest cgmp(certified good manufacturing practices) standards in our state-of-the-art Australian facility.
- Clean Formula: Vegan | gluten free | dairy free | lactose free | soy free | sugar free | nut free (including peanuts and tree nuts) | no yeast, eggs, msg, sulfates, wheat, gmo's, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, bee products, or corn.