The rectangular pizza stone is made of high-quality cordierite and natural wood. Its exquisite craftsmanship spreads the heat evenly, so you can get crispy skin every time. There are no more wet centers and no burnt corners. Perfect homemade home pizza every time. Perfect for your favorite bread, pastry or any other baked goods. specification: The size of the pizza: 15 (L) × 12 (W) × 3/8 (T) inches. The size of the pizza skin: 15-1 / 2×12 inches. How to use your stone Make sure the pizza is dry before use. 1. Preheat it to 500°F (260°C) for about 25 minutes. 2. Use cornmeal to dust the back of the pizza crust, which is very suitable for transferring food to the baking stone. 3. Use our pizza spatula to transfer the pizza to the top of the baking pan. 4. Check halfway to make sure the pizza is not overheated. 5. After the crust turns brown, remove the pizza from the stone. Enjoy your pizza. note 1. Before placing food on the stone, preheat it. 2. Do not use soap or detergent on the stone, because the pores of the stone will absorb the cleaning fluid and leave a soapy aftertaste. Use a spatula, brush or nylon pad to remove excess food. After cleaning, air dry or dry the stone completely in the oven. 3. Never handle hot pizza with bare hands. 4. The natural characteristics of baking stone will cause it to darken and appear spots over time-do not try to eliminate this discoloration. 5. If the pizza is knocked or dropped, it may break. Handle with care. Important note: Since the main material of pizza stone is cordierite, it will cause damage (such as cracking) if it is handled carelessly during transportation. If you receive a damaged pizza stone, please contact us and we will replace it or refund it for you free of charge.
- ★【size】：Set includes a large size baking stone (15 x 12 x 3/8 inches) and a wooden pizza peel board(15-1/2 x 12 inches) with a long handle for safe and burn free holding.
- ★【Material】：Made of 100% all-natural and safe cordierite, it has no peculiar smell and has excellent thermal shock resistance. Thermal safety up to 1112°F (600°C). It can evenly distribute the heat to achieve the best cooking effect and is more efficient than metal.
- ★【Multifunction】：It can be used to bake fresh or frozen pizzas, and can also be used for many other pizza stones for culinary exploration. Very suitable for homemade baked goods, stuffed pies, chocolate chip cookies, energy bars, fruit art and whole wheat bread. Serve as a cheese and biscuits platter for the next wine tasting party.
- ★【Easy to clean】：After the pizza is completely cooled, scrape off the excess food with a spatula, and then clean it. Run under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Do not use soap or detergent on the stone, otherwise it will leave a soapy aftertaste.
- ★【Jesdoo promise】：Since the main material of pizza stone is cordierite, it can cause damage (such as cracking) if it is handled carelessly during transportation. If you receive a damaged pizza stone, please contact us and we will replace it or refund it for you free of charge.