Ditch the Hot Tub Chemicals! Compatible with all hot tubs, not with all chemicals. Do you have sensitive skin? Hate the smell, or feel gross from your hot tub? With over 250,000 units sold…you can rest assured that iONRx is worth a try! Eliminate the constant attention needed to get it right and most of the work, for a crystal-clear experience you can enjoy every day. iONRx is a patented Natural formula that will make your hot tub easy to care for. It has been used commercially by municipalities, hospitals, and professional sports organizations for over a decade and is now available for residential hot tubs, swim spas and small pools. Independent laboratory testing shows that iONRx is as safe as handling drinking water. iONRx helps condition the water so that less products need to be added. The chemical savings are real! But the greater benefits are from a more consistent and healthy spa experience with less work. Enjoy your hot tub rather than avoiding it because of the chemical smells and sensitivity. It just makes sense- less chemicals means less work, less cost, less hassles, and more time enjoying your hot tub rather than fighting your hot tub. Of course, all these benefits depend on the spa owner doing their part. The more attention paid to your water quality, water circulation, filtration, and cleanliness, the greater the likelihood of having an improved and enhanced bathing experience. First time buyers should look at our starter kits too! Please note, water may have to be drained on first use. Check out our website for further information. For reviews, directions, info, and live chat with a certified spa specialist visit our site ionrx.com
- iONRx all natural hot tub chemical destroys contaminants for great smelling, safe, clear hot tubs and spas.
- No more chemicals smells or reactions like rashes, itching, coughing, sneezing, tight skin or faded suites. Feels more natural than tap water.
- Used over 10 years commercially, now available for residential hot tub treatment.
- No more feeling like a chemist. No shock, enzymes, stain or scale required. Hot tub treatment becomes a snap.
- Patented two-stage, ultra low chlorine hot tub sanitizer. Add 4 oz. per 100 gallons once a week with tap water levels of chlorine. Works any hot tub or spas, including inflatable or ones previously used with bromine.