The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a 15-minute self-test to detect COVID-19 infection in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab. The test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. The test is easy to use with minimal discomfort. The iHealth Test app is optional but contains video instructions to guide users through the testing process. An iHealth Pass can be generated based on the test results for screening purposes. The app also allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work, or events. The test has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for self-testing without a prescription from your healthcare provider. It is suitable for adults and children over 2 years, with or without symptoms. The test is intended to be used twice over two to three days, with at least 24 hours and no more than 36 hours between tests.
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above : The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work or an event.