Product Description Recently chosen as "The best sliding door security bar" according to Business Insider! Ideal Security's best-selling Patio Door Security Bar is now even better, with the addition of our childproof Anti-Lift Lock! Add safety, security, and a visual deterrent to your sliding patio door. Features NEW! Childproof Anti-Lift Lock: We've listened to your feedback and added an optional clip that sits behind the saddle. This prevents children from raising the bar and getting outside, and protects against potential intrusion when the door is locked in an open position. No more bending down: Because the bar is mounted at arm height, you won’t have to bend down every time you want to open the door. Visual deterrent: Mounting the bar in the middle of the door also adds a visual deterrent, making the bar clearly visible to potential intruders who won’t even bother trying. One-touch adjust ability for ventilation: The bar can be easily adjusted and locked at any width, so you can lock your door in a slightly open position, staying safe while still letting in fresh air. Easy to install: Adjustable from 25-3/4 in. to 47-1/2 in. wide, the SK110 will easily fit most doors, so it can be installed with no cutting. Simply fasten the brackets at either end of the bar to your door frame with just a few screws. The saddle can be installed on the door jamb or door frame in two different positions, depending on whether your door is on the inside or outside track. See instructions for more details. Pivots up: The bar pivots on its bracket, and is stored out of the way in the door frame when not in use. Advanced materials: The bars are made of extruded aluminum (the same material used to in cars and airplanes) to be both lightweight and strong. About Ideal Security Ideal Security has been supplying quality hardware to North American homes for over 60 years. Please explore our other security and protection products for your home. From the Manufacturer Add safety, security, and a visual deterrent to your sliding patio door with Ideal Security’s sliding patio door security bar. Breaking through the tempered glass of a patio door is very noisy and not easy, but forcing a door open can be a burglar’s easiest option. This adjustable bar is designed to be mounted in the middle of the patio door. Simply fasten the bracket at the end of the bar to your door frame, and the bar will pivot up or down so you can easily block and unblock your door, and will stay out of the way when not required. Because the bar is mounted at arm height, you won’t have to bend down every time you want to open the door. Most importantly, mounting the bar in the middle of the door adds a visual deterrent, making the bar clearly visible to potential intruders who won’t even bother trying. The bars are made of extruded aluminum (the same material used to in cars and airplanes) to be both lightweight and strong. They are adjustable from 25-1/2 in. to 47-1/2 in. wide and will easily fit most doors so there’s no need for cutting. The inside bar slides into the outside bar when adjusting, and easy adjustability means your sliding patio door can be partially opened for ventilation and still be secured. Ideal Security has been supplying quality hardware to North American homes for over 60 years. Please explore our other security and protection products for your home.
- The best sliding door security bar according to Business Insider!
- Includes our new childproof Anti-Lift Lock
- ADJUSTABLE: Easily slides from 25. 75" to 47. 5" to for easy installation without cutting. Lets you leave the door partially open while still being secured.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION ON MOST PATIO DOORS: Install on either the inside or outside track (see instructions for more details). Please watch the installation video before purchase to be sure it will work with your door
- NOT A PRESSURE-MOUNTED BAR: Pressure-mounted bars can shake loose and fall. The SK110 patio door security bar and saddle are screwed into the door frame and profile, providing reliable protection
- COMFORTABLE HEIGHT: Mounts in the middle of the door, not on the bottom. Open your door without bending down to reach the bar
- VISUAL DETERRENT: Acts as visual deterrent against burglars who can see it clearly through the door for extra security
- CONVENIENT AND EASY: Swings up and stays out of the way when not in use