Tailor Your Hot or Cold Therapy with TrekProof Gel Packs Designed for Soothing Therapy and Relief When you’ve got sore muscles that ache after a workout, stiff joints bogged down by arthritis, or a hot fever that you need to get cooled down, you need versatile ice packs that can handle all your hot and cold therapy needs. That’s why we created TrekProof Small Hot and Cold Gel Packs that let you freeze or heat them and then customize your personal pain, swelling, or injury treatment needs. Product Details: Hot and Cold Therapy Microwave, Boil, Freezer Safe Lightweight, Compact Reinforced Stitching Reusable, Ecofriendly Soft Outer Fabric
- Targeted Pain Relief - These small ice packs allow for customized therapy with placement over sore muscle groups like arms, legs, or back.
- Hot and Cold Versatility - Boil or microwave packs to heat them up or put them in the freezer for ice cold therapy to relieve swelling, stiffness, spasms, or arthritic pain.
- Soft, Flexible Comfort - Whether heated or cooled this ice packs flex and conform to fit your body, while the soft exterior is safer and gentler on even sensitive skin.
- Home, Work, or Gym Use - The compact size makes it easier to store or use these around the house, after a tough workout at a CrossFit box, or during a long work day.
- Reinforced Stitching & Durability - Offering long-lasting strength and resilience, our hot and cold ice packs feature premium stitching to ensure trusted reusable support.