For all upgraded computers, the information on the original packaging does not represent the actual configuration, please download HWiNFO to check the actual configurationHow to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year Processor Intel Dual-Core Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 Cache) Memory 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Graphics Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600 Hard drive 64 GB eMMC+64GB Micro SD card Display 14.0-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC Wireless connectivity WiFi 5 (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 combo Expansion slots 1 microSD media card reader External ports 1 USB Type-C 5Gbps 2 USB Type-A 5Gbps 1 HDMI 1.4b 1 AC Smart pin 1 Headphone/microphone combo Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)12.76 in x 8.86 in x 0.71 Weight3.24 lb
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores. Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【14" Diagonal HD Display】14" diagonal HD anti-glare micro-edge, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366x768); Intel UHD Graphics 600,on-processor Graphics with Shared video Memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【Upgrade to 4GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC flash memory & 64GB Micro SD Card】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Come with 128GB Micro SD card.
- 【Activate 1 Year MS office 365 & Win10 in S mode】(About switch to regular Win10, see the detail in Product description) Activate pre-installed Office: 1.Launch any Office app > 2.Start your activation by signing in with your Microsoft account(Create a account if you don't have one yet) > 3.Click "Activative Office" > 4.Sign in your account and follow the next prompts. > 5.Complete Step 1,2 and 3 > 6.Click on Refresh once Office is ready > 7.Open a document and accept the license agreement.