Features: Diatomite-article, keep toothbrushes clean and dry. Totally handmade high quality toothbrush holder. Space-saving size 4.5” x 2.4” x 2.4”, good for toothbrushes storage. Simple design, suitable for all kinds of bathroom. Note: 1. This toothbrush holder is aimed to keep toothbrushes dry, please don't use it hold water. 2. Please place it on the bathroom countertop, also avoid long time soak in water. 3. The toothbrush holder could break if it fell off from high place. 4.If the toothbrush holder become wet, please put it in ventilate area, it will become dry soon. 5. Our product needs proper maintenance to keep its function, such as cleaning it as often as possible and keeping it in a dry and well-ventilated environment when it gets wet. 6. Keep in mind that the nature of diatomite is when it's wet it's not so effective but when it dries again, it becomes more effective. Specifications: Model: Toothbrush Holder Material: Diatomite + Clay Function: Toothbrush Storage Dimension: 4.5” x 2.4” x 2.4” Weight: 8 oz
- Struggled with finding the right countertop cup stand organizer which doesn't tip over easily even with a narrower bottom and doesn't get gross & slimy after constant use? Well, you are at the right place.
- SMALL BUT STURDY: 4.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches in size, the elegant space saving design holds enough toothbrushes, makeup brushes or razors and stands firmly for its weighted material.
- BREATHABLE ORGANIC FIBROUS STRUCTURE: No more stagnant water or mildew growing at the bottom as it soaks up and dries out liquid within seconds, perfect for wet items storage.
- PERFECT MATCH FOR YOUR BATHROOM: The simple and clean handmade design fits perfectly with any color theme of your bathroom and brings you the charm of clay fired workmanship and comfortable touch feeling.
- SAFE AND ECO FRIENDLY: No harm to human body and environmentally friendly as it's made of 60% diatomite & 40% clay and biodegradable; Even if you broke it accidentally, unlike breaking a glass holder, you will never get hurt for its earth like nature, instead, you can recycle the broken pieces into a deodorizer or a dehumidifier by putting them into a cloth bag.