House of Cribbage presents 4 tracks (120 Points) Alphabet e Shape Continuous Cribbage Board made for up to 4 players. The board measures 13.5" x 4.75" x 2" (34.30 cm x 12.06 cm x 5 cm) and can be used to play games among 4 players. Twelve brass crib pegs (3 Gold, 3 Silver, 3 Copper and 3 black plated) are provided with the board. The complete board has three coats of catalyzed lacquer in satin finish that provides protection from spills and general wear & tear. You can store two decks of playing cards in two separate storage sections closed by sliding lids and each section can store one deck of poker or bridge cards. The magnetic lock on the back of each sliding lid holds the lid tightly when it is in closed position. The middle of the box has very beautiful mini drawer to store Twelve metal crib pegs. There are 12 slots in the drawer and each slot can store one peg. The magnetic lock on the back of the drawer holds the drawer tightly when it is in closed position. The pull out drawer has brass knob specially designed for strong gripping. The handmade cribbage board has been inlaid in Maple wood and Blood Wood. The bottom of the box has scratch deterrent maroon velvet felt pad which protects the box from scratches and enhances the stability of board. Free Drawstring velvet bag is also provided to protect the board. We don't use any screen prints or paints to create numbers or tracks on cribbage board. Designed and crafted by Pleasant Times Industries. All designs, images, concepts, and content is copyright and owned by Pleasant Times Industries. Note - Playing cards are not included along with the Cribbage Board.
- Type: Continuous 120 points | Tracks: 4 Tracks (4 Players)
- Wood Combination : Maple Wood / Blood Wood
- Board Size: 13.5" x 4.75" x 2" (34.30 cm x 12.06 cm x 5 cm) | Number of Pegs included - 12 | Velvet bag included for protection
- Type of Pegs: 3 Gold, 3 Silver, 3 Copper & 3 Black Plated Metal Pegs | Separate Storage Space for Two Deck of Cards & Pegs
- Playing Cards are NOT included (where ever shown in the images)