Black Door Stops (8 pack)，No More Doors Slamming Against Your Walls! With nothing to limit its range of motion, a door can swing too far open and damage the wall beside it all too easily. For lightweight interior doors,a hinge-pin door stop can solve this problem with minimal time and effort. This device installs into the hinge assembly for the door and prevents the door from opening far enough to bash into the neighboring wall. There is no need to buy door knob pads or loud spring door stops, these hinge pin door stops are all that you need! Steps 1. Close the door. Slide the tip of a straight-slot screwdriver under the head of the hinge pin on the door's upper hinge. Pry the hinge pin up and remove it. If necessary, tap the screwdriver gently with a hammer to lever the pin up. 2. Insert the hinge pin into the hole in the stopper assembly from above, so that the shank of the pin extends below the assembly. Slide the pin back into the hinge. This leaves the stopper assembly resting on top of the hinge and the pin holding it in place. Tap the pin gently with the hammer to settle it into the hinge if necessary. 3. Turn the threaded screw attached to the rubber bumper by hand to adjust the door's maximum angle of swing. The more you turn the screw, the sooner the stopper halts the door. Open the door to test the setting, and readjust it as necessary until the door stops where you want it to. Things You Will Need Straight-slot screwdriver Hammer Tips For heavier doors, a fixed-post door stop is often a more reliable option. These screw into baseboards and block doors from opening fully. Alternatively, install hinge pin stops in both hinges instead of only the top hinge. Warning Don't set the door's maximum angle of travel to less than 90 degrees.
- DURABLE AND SECURE- Our unique rubber tips are designed to stop doors of all types without causing damage to your walls or doors.Quality hardware which can not break easily.
- ENOUGH QUANTITY FOR USE - 8 pieces in total.For use on hinged doors where the installation of a standard door stop is not desirable.Beautifully match all of your other black home accessories and decorations. You can even give them to family or friends for the perfect housewarming gift.
- EASY TO INSTALL-Simply pull the hinge pin from one of your door hinges, slide the pin into the door stop and then back into the hinge.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION-Projection:2-1/2"from5/16"Diameter Hinge Pin,complete with rubber stop and plastic spacer,1-13/16"Adjustable Rubber Head Screw;(Refer to our drawing for details)
- RELIABLE QUALITY - Your experience with the product is our guideline. If you shall have any concerns, send us an e-mail and we will get to you within 24 HOURS.If you are not fully satisfied, simply send them back for a NEW set or a full refund! No questions asked!