Steel Wool, 12 pad, Super Fine Grade #0000, Rhodes American, Final Finish. Note: Item is packed with a small opening on the top.
- Steel wool super fine grade #0000 used in cleaning, polishing, buffing and refinishing
- Uniform, high quality metal strands with gentle abrasiveness
- Each bag has 16 steel wool pads
- Flexible to reach in and around corners
- Use to smooth wood, lacquer, varnish, shellac and polyurethane; remove finish and buff furniture; clean precision tools; DE gloss painted surfaces
- Use steel wool instead of sandpaper for extra fine wood working projects.
- Use steel wool to clean and polish chrome when combined with the right products.
- Steel wool can be used to keep certain pests out by inserting it into holes.