Designed to be uniquely simple, The Hamilton Beach stack & snap 12 cup food processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12 cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid. Easy to use - Disc attachments are reversible and labeled, which takes the guesswork out of processing. The label should face up for the desired function. When using disc attachment, do not process foods past the max level indicator on the bowl. FOOD MAXIMUM AMOUNTTO PROCESS Dry ingredients such as crackers or nuts 12 cups (2.8 L) Vegetables or fruits 3 pounds (1.4 kg) Cheese such as Parmesan or Cheddar 40 ounces (1.2 L) Thick sauces or dips 8 cups (1.9 L) Liquids such as marinades or soups 7 cups (1.7 L). Troubleshooting: (1) Unit does not operate on any speed or Pulse - Is the unit plugged in? Does the outlet work? Is the lid latched in place? See “How to Use” sections. Place lid on bowl, making sure to align the pour spout on the lid with the pour spout on the bowl. Is the large food pusher in the chute? The large food pusher must be in place to operate. Is the food chute overfilled? Do not add food above the MAX fill line. The large food pusher must be in the food chute to operate. (2) Food is not sliced or shredded uniformly - Packing too much food in the food chute or pushing too hard on the food pusher may cause the processed food to be irregularly sliced or shredded. Refer to the Food Processing Charts for recommended sizes and quantities. (3) Unit has a burning smell - There may be a residue left on the motor from the manufacturing process, causing a slight odor during initial use. This will go away. If a strong odor or any visible smoke appears, unplug unit IMMEDIATELY and call the Customer Service number. More info regarding troubleshoot available on the user manual.
- Easy Stack & Snap assembly requires no difficult twist locking
- Sealed 12 cup bowl with pour spout prevents leaks
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with the reversible, stainless steel slicing/shredding disc
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse. Dimensions (inches): 16.25 H x 9.55 W x 8.76 D
- Big Mouth feed tube saves time by reducing the need to precut foods