From the makers of the revolutionary Bassinest Swivel Sleeper, the Halo Bassinest Twin Sleeper is the perfect sleep solution for families expecting twins. Mesh walls offer maximum breathability and provide your twins with the togetherness they crave, while ensuring the safety of separate sleep spaces. 360 degree rotation, adjustable height, 4-point base that can be tucked under the bed, and side walls that can be lowered provide you with countless placement options that allow you to take care of all of your twins' nighttime needs from the comfort of your bed.
- Perfect sleep solution for families expecting twins; mesh walls offer maximum breathability (and visibility) and provide your twins with the togetherness they crave, while ensuring the safety of separate sleep spaces; provides the benefits of bed-sharing without the associated risks; sleep area measures approximately 35 by 35 inches
- Unlike other bassinets, smooth 360 degree rotation enables you to bring either of your twins right next to you for needed soothing or nighttime feedings without you leaving the comfort of your bed; side walls lower and auto-return for ease of tending babies (or lock in upright position when desired)
- Ingenious design allows you to adjust the height of the bassinet from 24 to 34 inches high (as measured from the bottom of the sleep surface), depending on the height of your bed; many place the Bassinest so that it overlaps their bed for maximum closeness and convenience and to minimize the space required between bed and wall to as little as 32 inches
- Includes 2 waterproof mattress pads, 2 polyester fitted sheets, and 2 100% cotton fitted sheets; Soothing Center includes 2-level nightlight, 2-level vibration, 3 lullabies, 3 soothing sounds, and a back-to-bed reminder, with 30 minute auto shut off (requires 3 AA batteries, not included)
- Sturdy 4-point base is appropriately weighted to assure maximum stability (fully assembled weight of 55 pounds); base can be tucked under most beds; recommended for babies up to 5 months old or 20 pounds each; discontinue use when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, or pushing up to a kneeling position