"Make your transition into motherhood as easy as possible. The Halo bassinets swivel Sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you'd like, while still in their own sleep area, reducing the safety risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. The patented lowering bedside wall makes it easy for you to scoop up baby for cuddles or nursing without the need to get out of bed. Its stable, adjustable base fits under almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20lbs. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position. Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer products Safety Commission and health Canada safety standards for bassinets. Jpma certified. Includes 100% polyester coordinated fitted sheet. Wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable. Safety reminder: never use Soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the bassinets. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm."
- Our best-selling Halo bassinets, now with a new and improved design and available in two new Modern prints: morning mist and Nautical Net
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep. Includes storage pocket to keep baby's essentials close by
- Patented lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to baby from bed. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired
- Mesh walls provide maximum breathability for baby and stable 4-point base adjusts from 24" To 34" Tall to fit most beds
- Improved base design with low profile legs that tuck under bed and require only 32" Clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces