The HALO Bassinest Newborn Insert is exclusively designed to help your newborn transition from the comforting security of the womb to sleeping independently in the HALO Bassinest Swivel or Glide Sleeper (Do not use with the HALO Bassinest Twin Sleeper, or any other brand of bassinet). Made of breathable, padded mesh fabric, the sidewalls provide a VISUALLY narrower sleep space around your newborn and reduced outside distractions, to help Baby feel more secure for a better night’s rest (note that this feature will reduce visibility from outside the Bassinest). It’s flat sleep surface is designed to rest on top of the Bassinest mattress ensuring safe sleep for your baby. It is NOT a baby hammock; it does NOT suspend your baby within the Bassinest, or “hug” your baby. Its padded sidewalls will HANG LOOSELY from the sides of the Bassinest and ONLY GENTLY limit your baby’s movement to the center of the Bassinest. Its sturdy hooks attach easily and securely to the Bassinest and stay in place while lowering the side wall to lift or soothe your baby. The HALO Bassinest Newborn Insert should be the only sleep insert used with the HALO Bassinest. For babies up to 15 lbs. Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over.
- For newborns who are adjusting to the world, it provides a narrower sleeping surface, to help your baby feel more secure.
- Breathable, mesh fabric ensures optimal airflow for a comfortable sleep space. Firm, flat sleep surface as recommended for safe sleep. It is not a baby hammock.
- Sturdy hooks attach easily and securely to the Bassinest Swivel Sleeper.
- Machine-washable for easy care.
- For babies up to 15 lbs. Discontinue when baby shows signs of rolling over.