It’s time to go to bed! But the rabbit, bear and cat are unable to settle down because their beds, pillows and covers are all muddled up. What’s more, the animals each want their favorite stuffed toy. If the children have good powers of memory and a bit of luck in turning over the tiles, they can succeed in getting their animal into bed first. Three matching games with a bedtime theme.
- Can you collect all the things that the animal friends need to go to bed? Their beds, pillows, blankets, and favorite toys are all in a jumble. Help sort them out!
- Part of our My Very First Games series, Off to Bed is perfect for exploring and talking with your toddler about bedtime!
- Play prompts in the rulebook will help guide you through exploring the game and its materials, so you can build your toddler's vocabulary and teach through play.
- With rules for three ways to play, you can have the game experience that makes sense for your toddler's skill level.
- With high quality wooden pieces and thick sturdy cardboard, Off to Bed can withstand countless pre-bedtime gaming sessions with your littlest gamer.