Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Sippy Straw Cup Product Material: Food Grade Silicone Product Color: Bluestone Product Contains: 1 x Silicone Cap, 1 x Silicone Cup, 1 x Silicone Straw Description: Has your little one turned 6 months old? Then it's time to let him or her try drinking from a Haakaa Silicone Sippy Straw Cup! Our cups are made of food-grade silicone and are drop-proof. With the silicone lid can refuse outside dust while also prevent spilling. The straw, also made of silicone, is perfect for babies to drink and friendly to their delicate mouth. Moreover, drinking through a straw can ensure that babies do not choke because they drink too fast. The small size is perfect for carrying out for trip. Let’s join the big haakaa family and enjoy life with your children!
- Full Silicone Drinking Cup - Haakaa silicone sippy straw cup includes three parts: dust-proof cap, cup and straw, and they are all made of food-grade silicone. Soft and skin-friendly, more suitable and more durable for babies than plastic one. (Please do not squeeze the cup when using. Leave some space when filling water.)
- No More Spilling - Our silicone cap is not only dust-proof, but also leak-proof, to avoid wetting the baby's clothes when drinking water. Also this haakaa cap can be used with the haakaa manual breast pump. (Spillproof only when the straw is not in use.)
- Easy Drink with Straw - Install the silicone straw into the hole of cap, no more worrying about your baby leaking water when his drink. And soft and bendy silicone straw is gentle on baby delicate mouths.
- Great for Take-out Size - Having a small size, the haakaa silicone sippy straw cup is conveniently, portable and perfect for travel.
- Warm Tips - The pink cover on silicone cap is a small part, please make sure not to let your child put it in the mouth. (Why there are pink tab and two holes on silicone cap? 1.Holes are for keeping the air pressure in the cup balanced when heating the cup. 2.The larger hole for inserting silicone straw. 3.Because of the holes, we need a pink tab to plug the hole and prevent leakage.)