PILL POCKETS TURN PILL TIME INTO TREAT TIME.GREENIES Pill Pockets Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine, with a tasty chicken flavor they’re sure to love. Why hide your pet’s medicine in human foods like peanut butter or cheese when you can give them a healthy dog treat, made with natural ingredients plus trace nutrients instead? Designed by veterinarians, GREENIES Pill Pockets Dog Treats mask the smell and taste of any medicine, taking the stress (and mess) out of giving your canine companion medicine. Whether for large breed or small dogs, these smaller-sized Pill Pockets for tablets make taking medicine a positive experience for your dog. And they’re easy to give: Simply drop a tablet into the Pill Pockets pouch, pinch the top half closed, give it to your pup, and poof: Watch their medicine disappear. GREENIES Pill Pockets are the ingenious way to give your dog their meds—and they’ll never know the difference. Data on file at Mars Petcare US, Inc. 2018.
- When it comes to taking medicine, pets will eat anything you give them except the meds themselves, So we made a tasty treat that's a smarter way to help the medicine go down; healthier alternative to human foods, such as cheese or peanut butter
- GREENIES PILL POCKETS are made with natural ingredients; this healthy dog treat comes in a variety of flavors, including chicken, real peanut butter and hickory smoke; they mask the smell of the medication for a stress-free, mess-free experience
- PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs are easy to use. Just place the medicine capsule or tablet inside the pocket, pinch it closed and share it with your dog; give your dog medicine disguised as a great-tasting dog treat
- Pets are smart about avoiding their meds, but you're smarter; designed and recommended by vets, GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine, Greenies Pill Pockets help mask the smell of medication
- 1.FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine, 2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS Treat, squeeze the top half closed 3.GIVE: The PILL POCKETS Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog