Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Tape is an ideal solution for outdoor repairs. Made with incredibly strong, permanent, butyl adhesive and a weather resistant shell, this tape withstands even extreme weather conditions. Gorilla All Weather Tape resists drying, cracking, and peeling caused by sunlight, heat, cold, and moisture and works in both hot & cold temperatures. Use like any other tape. Tear Gorilla Tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla Tape! For best results, apply to a clean surface free of dust, dirt, and debris. Great for tarps, plastic sheeting, roofs, vents, RV's, and all general purpose heavy duty repairs. Gorilla All Weather Tape contains a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive and sticks to most plastics, including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Gorilla All Weather Tape does not work on materials with high oil or plasticizer content, such as EPDM rubber or PVC. An acrylic tape, such as Crystal Clear Gorilla Tape, may be better suited for these materials. Gorilla All Weather Tape should NOT be used as an electrical tape. Store tape flat on a non-delicate surface. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to visit the Gorilla brand store.
- Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Duct Tape is designed for outdoor repairs that need to stand up to extreme weather conditions with a permanent bond
- Made with an incredibly strong, permanent, butyl adhesive and a weather resistant shell, this tape withstands even extreme weather conditions
- Works in hot and cold temperatures with a service temperature range of -40° F to 200° F; Application temperature above 40° F
- Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Duct Tape's low tack strong adhesive resists drying, cracking, and peeling caused by sunlight, heat, cold, and moisture
- Gorilla All Weather Waterproof Duct Tape can be used on tarps, roofs, plastic sheeting, vents, RV's, automotive and much, much more