Real professionals, real tools, real jobs. Gerber’s Center-Drive Multi-Tool is a game-changing addition designed for real life, heavy-duty work. The thoughtful one-thumb opening design allows for quick deployment of the three full size tools you depend on most: the pliers, the blades, and the screwdriver. The Center-Drive is revolutionary, introducing an extra-long 3.2 inch magnetic bit driver that opens to align with the center axis of the tool – giving you all the torque and rotation of a traditional screwdriver. The full size blades conveniently replace your everyday pocket knife, and the full size spring-loaded pliers feature an X-Channel Rail System to eliminate rattle and open smoothly. Streamlined to offer the right tools for optimal functionality, the Center-Drive will replace your tool belt in no time.
- The innovative 3.2" center-axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver, yielding maximum torque and rotation
- Full-size, 3.25" 420HC outboard knife that is 30% longer than the competition
- One-thumb opening sliding jaws deliver instant command of the spring-loaded pliers with the flip of a wrist, or flick of the thumb
- Magnetic, replaceable bit set is easy to change and interchangeable with all standard bits
- Proudly made in USA at Gerber's Portland, Oregon factory